Environmental Health

Environmental Health services

Services Include:

  • Inspect and issue permits for restaurants, camps, swimming pools, etc.
  • Issue temporary food permits
  • Issue rabies tags to veterinarian offices
  • Investigate animal bites and suspicious animal activity
  • Inspect county school grounds/buildings, including the cafeteria
  • Inspect child care facilities (12+children)
  • Inspect tattoo and piercing establishments


Contact Holly Smith or Jeff Mahan at 931-528-2531 Ext. 1033.